Thursday, January 31, 2008

Simply Delicioso

Thank heavens for the Matthew's family cookbook! These are the best fajitas in the entire world! I want to put them on our menu every week because they are so tasty, and since I can't put them on the menu every week I simply have to gorge myself whenever we have them...like tonight. I seriously can't get enough of them. So if you can't enlarge the picture with the recipe, just email me and I would be happy to give it to you...for a nickle of course. Just kidding free of charge. My dad always says the phrase "for a nickle" any time you ask for anything and it got me thinking, you could rack up a grundle of cash that way...poor Claire, her college fund is going to be in nickles.
Claire and Jer are the cooking masters. She loves to hang out with us in the kitchen especially with daddy, he has the birds eye view of everything (insert a "Katie is so short" joke here). And yes, that is a Jamba apron...Merry Christmas from Jon and Melissa.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katy said...

What a great "blogger" you are. It was fun to see all your updates. THanks for the shower curtain info. I found one on clearance and was so happy. I love it! You've got style, girl!

Jen said...

Thanks for the recipe! I love to try out new things. You should do a weekly blog with a new recipe each week - you guys are food experts, I'm telling ya. Are they good as leftovers too?

The Bucks said...

I've never been a successful fajita maker. I'll have to try your recipe and hope it's a success.

Jill said...

I've made fajitas twice both times = gross. I need a good recipe. I don't know if I will do it justice though. You guys are always making something good. Matt is in need of some of your dutch oven chicken about now.

Emily said...

I love your colorful spice bowl off to the side of the recipe book... looks like you could be on the food network!! But only if Jeremy wears the apron!! I just love reading your blog- you are so good at frequent posts and I love all your random pictures of Claire- what a cutie- you are smart to get the day to day moments- those are the things that are easiest to forget!! Yes, President Hinckley does remind me of grandpa...2 neat men! We are lucky!!

Emily said...

one more thing... Katie You are sooooo super skinny! You look great!!Way to go- wish it was me...but happy for you!! xoxo