Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lunch Ladies

Not the hair net kind of lunch ladies that is for sure! We had a baby shower for Brittany (in the green shirt who, no, does not look pregnant from the neck up) who was my other half at our beloved SSTC conference as a Track Management Coordinator. When I was employed at USU these are the wonderful ladies I worked with. I miss chatting all day...I mean working long hours faithfully side by side with each of you...drudgery I say, drudgery! It was so good to see each of you and I will keep my promise and plan more lunches. (Except with Staci because she hasn't invited me to view her blog yet and I am taking it kind of personally.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow she really does look good pregnant. I looked at the picture first & didn't even notice anyone was pregnant. I wish I looked that good pregnant.

stacibee said...

What's your email address lady?!?! Taking it personally...