Thursday, January 10, 2008

Out With My Ladies

We had a Treehouse girls trip in SLC and it was a seriously good time. Jen was here from Oklahoma for Christmas so we planned a little getaway and I am so sad it is over! Here are the highlights, ahhh the memories: Our dear Antonio at Chili's, pedicures, talking until four in the morning, treats, treats, and more treats, shopping, Cheesecake Factory, trying on freaking cute heels...which I didn't buy, (I am still pinning over them), getting stuck in traffic and getting alternate directions from a crazy lady, and last but not least hanging out with four of the coolest girls I know! Melissa who has been my best friend since freshman year, Christine our schedule free girl, Andie our compassionate worrier, and Jen who always has the best topics of conversation...you know what I mean Jennifer. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have these amazing women in my life! They have all taught me how to be a better mother, wife, and person. Thank you ladies for being wonderful and giving me the best getaway ever!

Antonio did a fine job taking our picture at Chili's.
One side of the Table
The other side

Cutest friends in the world

I ordered the large hamburger...hello!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

It looks like fun. A weekend away is the best ever!! I love Cheesecake Factory. They have the best strawberry lemonades. Have you lost weight? You look great.

Jen said...

Yeah us!!! I had so much fun... memories I'll have to live on for a while.
By the way, maybe the cheesecake factory of my side of the table should be deleted - I'm tending towards the "big" side of life.

The Bucks said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm sad that I never got to move out and have experiences like you guys did. Has Melissa started a blog yet?