Sunday, January 6, 2008

An Affair to Remember

Claire has a serious love affair with orange sticks. She can't get enough of them...I am sure it is daddy's fault...okay, maybe not. Jeremy bought me a box for my stocking and she has eaten almost all of them! Since the addiction started I can't get over her reaction to even the sight of the box! So, I thought I would blog the reaction that we get whenever we give her an orange stick. It is so funny to witness first hand.


Claire sees the orange stick from across the room, the wild excitement in her eyes is evident as she reaches to take the chocolate! "Oh, what do you have there momma? I could easily take that succulent piece of orange jelly smothered in chocolate off your hands!"
Claire picks off the outside layer of chocolate off of the orange stick...mmmm, chocolate...
Then Claire devours the sad remains of the orange stick, leaving the only evidence of its existence on her little cheeks. The question in her eyes is obvious, "Did you have another one of those mom?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think her hair is cute. It always is. I love the look on her face when she sees orange sticks. Do you blam her. That is how I feel inside when I eat chocolate!

Jen said...

ADORABLE! I don't need to say anymore.

The Bucks said...

That is so cute. No matter how hard I try, I can't hide that I have treats around Xander. If I ever get a box of orange sticks I'll send it your way, I HATE them.