Claire's hair was a bit disheveled on Sunday so I decided to just put it up in a pony tail, as I was combing her hair Napoleon Dynamite came into my mind and I just couldn't help myself. I think she makes a pretty cute Deb, if I say so myself.

Deb, while taking a glamour picture of Uncle Rico
Deb, while taking a glamour picture of Uncle Rico
Deb: Okay, turn you head on more of a slant...
[three heads turn in a slant]
Deb: Now, make a fist. Slowly ease it up underneath your chin.
[three of them slowly ease up fists under their chins]
Deb: This is looking really good.
Kip: You can say that again.
[Uncle Rico acknowledges]
Deb: Kay, hold still right there. Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.
[Uncle Rico gives a gleaming look at the camera]
Deb: [takes the picture] That was one that I think is gonna come out really nice.
Uncle Rico: Ah, how you did it...
[three heads turn in a slant]
Deb: Now, make a fist. Slowly ease it up underneath your chin.
[three of them slowly ease up fists under their chins]
Deb: This is looking really good.
Kip: You can say that again.
[Uncle Rico acknowledges]
Deb: Kay, hold still right there. Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.
[Uncle Rico gives a gleaming look at the camera]
Deb: [takes the picture] That was one that I think is gonna come out really nice.
Uncle Rico: Ah, how you did it...

4 comments:
Deb is darling. You are too funny. Yes we do miss you. I'm not sure when we will be going home again. Maybe this weekend but probably not for a few more weeks. We'll have to plan a party. Love you.
I my... she really does look like Deb! I can't believe it. This is priceless.
Hey Katie Jane!
I'm so glad I found your cute blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you. Visit our blog anytime at jkwassom.blogspot.com. Miss ya!
Katy Wassom
What a cutie. I should build her a cake or something. I am going to be in logan thursday through saturday this weekend. email me.... anniecolledge@gmail.com
Post a Comment