Claire tends to run away as soon as she has her jammies on. Lots to do and not a lot of time left.
Claire LOVES books. She carries them all over the house. One of my favorite things she does is point at the pictures and jabber like she is telling me a story about the page. It cracks me up.
Last but not least she must rock back and forth on the footstool. No bedtime routine is complete without it. Still, not looking super tired, but ready or not bedtime has come.

3 comments:
Oh, I love these pictures! Bedtime routines are the best - especially when you've found one that works.
Isn't playing with your little one the biggest blessing?
I would love to have you stop by. We should get take out from Firehouse.
So cute! Thanks for the pictures, and the message on the blog.. I'll be a frequent blog visitor from now on! Love ya!
Post a Comment