Thursday, January 3, 2008

Off to London

I can't believe that you are gone! Benj, Krista, and my sweet sweet Wesser are off to England for a semester and we are going to miss them terribly! They are such amazing people. They are always there to support our family whether it is birthday parties, blessings or really really bad football games, we just want to say that we will miss you so much and thank you for being the wonderful people you are! We wish you the best and hope you have a rocking time bashing around London. I only wish I could be there with you! give my Wesser a suggle for me everyday okay? We love you guys!

That's my handsome man! I will miss my chunky monkey!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

Don't go! We will miss you too much. Do you think we could talk them into shipping Wes back for a visit every now and again? He would like it!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey Katie! Cute blog. How do you get such cute backgrounds? Is it off shabbyprincess? I might need you to help me. Email me and let me know how I to can have such a cute background. trepscher@yahoo.com Thanks! Cute pictures!

The Jenks Fam said...

Katie--this is Ace, Jerm and Ben's friend from WAY back! I'm just wondering how to get ahold of Krista & Ben. I got a darling Christmas card of them, but no address. I would love to get ahold of them! Email me if you would or comment on our blog! THANKS! acejenks@hotmail.com/jinxincfamily.blogspot.com
p.s. Your blog is darling. Your little one is adorable! I don't think I've seen you since you were pregnant. WOW how time flies!