We had so much fun on Christmas day! We were at my parents house this year with Toni and Brian and it was a blast. We woke up around 8:00 and then we had the little ones walk in and they were so excited! William got his Geo Tracks, Grey Bear got his basketball hoop, and Claire couldn't wait to brush her teeth with her new Hello Kitty toothbrush! Here is Claire in her Christmas Jammies enjoying fresh Christmas morning breath and shiny clean teeth. After the Christmas present extravaganza we had lunch at my sister Keri's house and then we visited Great Grammy. It was a wonderful day!
Brushing, brushing.
I think Claire's stocking exploded on her

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Claire's new hairdo, it is so fancy! I miss you oodles.
She's going to need that toothbrush after all those Christmas treats.
Post a Comment