Honey gave Claire a Cinderella phone for Christmas and Claire can't get enough of it. Anytime I am on the phone she will go find her phone and pretend to chat on it. It is way too funny.
This is Claire very excited to dance all night long with Cinderella (that is one of the things the phone says, "I wish I could dance all night long", and "There are so many ways to dance!" Yes there are Cinderella, yes there are.)

7 comments:
Maybe she could call and chat with me! I think she would like that.
I can't believe Pam actually got her wish for her grandchildren to call her "honey". That cracks me up. It is so cute. And so is your little missy! Looks like you guys aren't missing a moment. Good for you!
HI! I need you to know that I've probably looked at your blog 5 times and never said HI - so rude of me I know! Your little girl is adorable! I love that hair - especially her side pony tails:) Anyway - hope you're doing good! It was fun to hear from you!
Love, Lesli
Why don't you just get her a real one? I mean really. I think she is old enough.
It was so good to see you the other day. We should do it again sometime. Your claire is a doll.
I would love it if you could get me Melissa's email address.
I would love it if you could get me Melissa's email address.
Katie!
Savanna has been doing the same thing lately. So funny. Claire is so precious! Love ya!
Katy
Post a Comment