We were so sad to hear about the passing of President Hinckley but we wanted to express our deep love and appreciation for our dear prophet. He taught us all by example to serve with charity and kindness. When I talked to my mom she said something I loved, she said, "How exciting for him to be back with his sweetheart!" It reminded me of how truly grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and for the understanding I have been blessed with. To know we are children of God, that He loves us, and that we will be able to return to him! What an amazing day that will be. We are thankful for President Hinckley and for his constant care and love.![]()
Sunday, January 27, 2008
We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment