Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Dearest Brace Face

My mom and I visited my sister Toni on Friday and it was too much fun. At Aunt Toni's house there is never a lack of good times, pizza, or shopping at Target. Toni just got her bottom braces earlier this week so she has been on a diet of ramen noodles and yogurt (Poor little soul), but by Friday she was feeling ready for some Papa John's pizza! And lucky for us we stayed long enough to see Dr. Brian return!
Toni Snuggles...Claire has a tendency to steal Greyson's sippies while we are there.
Loving grandma
The rat pack
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Toni said...

I Miss my baby girl so much!!! Thank you for visiting me, we miss you tons!!!! I will visit soon! I promise.

Anonymous said...

love the cute pics, miss you guys oodles and I can't wait to see you.