Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big Kiss, Little Kiss...

I am sure I have posted a million chocolate covered faces of my little lady, but for me they never get old. Claire has learned to blow kisses...well, she has learned the kissing hand part but the blowing of the kiss escapes her. So, if you talk to Claire on the phone and you suddenly hear smacking sounds she is trying to send you kisses.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love when they learn new things!!! Emma likes to do this too, and I just think the sound is too cute.

Don't worry... I'm still appreciating the cuteness of the chocolate covered face!

Anonymous said...

I love messy face pictures probably because my kids always have messy faces. I love everything they learn to do. Each thing is so fun! I love that background.

Jill said...

Good times! I love when the learn to blow kisses. Dallin still doesn't get it. I love Claire's little bangs.

Clint and Meg said...

What a cute little lady! We need to get together soon. We miss you!