I was making a bracelet to match a shirt I have and I noticed we had some of the hemp left over from another craft project so I made a little bracelet for Claire and I. When Jer came home he was feeling a little left out so we made him a very manly bracelet to match. We decided that they would be our family bracelets and that we will wear them as a constant reminder of how blessed we are to have one another. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he sent us here in families. I am so grateful for Jeremy and Claire. They are the loves of my life. One rockin' awesome family...forever!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's such a cute idea! You are such a cute mom.
That is the cutest ever!! I love the picture of your hands. you should make it B&W and frame it. I especially like Claire's cute little hand.
I would like to know where you found your background template..It is so darn cute! Love it! And the bracelets are adorable!
You are so crafty! Which arm is yours? Just kidding, I know it's the hairy one.
So sweet. It is a great blessing to have eternal families, huh? Your blog is great...as are you!
Love ya!
Post a Comment