Saturday, January 19, 2008

Addicted

Jerm and I are definitely guilty of being food junkies. We love the food network, we love to try new recipes, and our taste buds get especially excited to try out new restaurants. We went to the Indian Oven on Friday night and it was so good! It was so fun to have Brad and Katie and my parents there with us so we could order different dishes and try them all out. It is always so great to do something completely different and experience something new. You may hate it, but you might love it and there isn't anything like finding something new to be in love with. It was seriously a good time and I recommend the dish passing technique to everyone. If you are feeling adventurous our favorite was the Shrimp curry with the Garlic Naan Flat bread. And to top it off you have to check out their Mango ice cream. Tasty dish.

Our Seriously hilarious waiter took this picture. Great food and awesome service. They even brought Claire some yummy Gulab Jamun which is a light pastry made from dry milk and flour soaked in thickened sugar syrup. Jerm stole them from her as soon as she was done. They were his favorite out of everything.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a fun night! I actually got to try Indian food for the first time Friday night. Some friends had us over, and I really liked it. I thought of you and your "Curry in a Hurry" while I ate.