Saturday, February 2, 2008

Onions Have Layers

Claire's latest fetish is for fried foods, specifically onion rings. Whenever we go to the local drive in we get her tots or fries but she always ends up wanting mom's onion rings. Last night Jer and I were craving a raspberry shake from Mack's (the local drive in that has the BEST shakes, they always use real fruit so they are tasty! These are on the same level as the fajitas I blogged about. Now that would be the best meal ever...fajitas and a raspberry shake from Mack's.) so we saved some onion rings we had for Claire. She thought it was the best treat!

Jer is eagerly awaiting a yummy bite of onion ring and....
Is totally rejected! Claire kept them all to herself.

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a tease!!!

I just have to say that her bangs are totally cute. You're awesome, Katie.

Anonymous said...

She is girl after my own heart - I loooove onion rings! Isn't it funny the things kids will eat - Ruby eats a lot of things that surprise me. Olives and pickles just to name few! I wish we lived closer so girls could get together and play -they are growing much too fast! xoxo

Clint and Meg said...

My question is who doesn't love a good helping of onion rings. And I wouldn't share either. Good job Clairey Janer!! P.S. We need to play!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey Katie. I started a recipe blog that is going to be really fun. Email me if you are interested in contributing. trepscher@yahoo.com Cute pics! I love your little girlie!