That is Happy Birthday in Spanish, which is very fitting for our Sombrero wearing mom! We all took my mom out to Cafe Sabor for her birthday dinner last night (but her birthday is actually today). We had so much fun eating good food, chatting, and the children couldn't get enough of her fried ice cream.
Mom, you have always been there for me and I know I can count on you when I need you. Thanks for staying home and sacrificing everything to raise your kids. I loved coming home knowing you would be there and I could tell you all about my day...and maybe there would be fresh cinnamon rolls just waiting to be eaten. Thanks you for your listening ear and for always keeping us in your prayers. Claire absolutely adores you and loves to play at Grammy Merrill's house! You are an amazing grandma and woman! Happy birthday mom!
Mom, you have always been there for me and I know I can count on you when I need you. Thanks for staying home and sacrificing everything to raise your kids. I loved coming home knowing you would be there and I could tell you all about my day...and maybe there would be fresh cinnamon rolls just waiting to be eaten. Thanks you for your listening ear and for always keeping us in your prayers. Claire absolutely adores you and loves to play at Grammy Merrill's house! You are an amazing grandma and woman! Happy birthday mom!
Moms sexy sombrero
Us with grandpa and the birthday girl
Mom and Jo Jo enjoying the ice cream together
Claire decided to dig in as well! Good thing we brought her jammies because she enjoyed that ice cream, and so did her shirt, and her pants, and her.......

1 comment:
Katie,
It's Megan and Jon Ward. How are you guys? Are you still in the Meadows Ward? We miss the ward.
I'm glad I found your blog. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment