Friday, February 8, 2008

Apple of My Eye

Oh man, she is just way to sweet. I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a happy girl in my home. She makes my day with her silly smiles, crazy language jabber, and whenever she giggles at the little games we play when I rock her before her nap. I love that I get to be home with her, it is just so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen said...

What cute teeth!!!

Clint and Meg said...

How come she is getting cuter still? I didn't think that was possible.

Jill said...

I love her shirt. She needs cute bows to match. :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Isn't it amazing that such a tiny little person can have such a huge impact on your life? love you two!

Calder Family said...

She is adorable Katie! It was fun doing lunch! We should do it more often. Onion Rings! She is one smart cookie!

Toni said...

I love that girl and I love that shirt!!!!! Miss You!!!!