I was feeding Claire a hot dog and when she got a little bored with jut the plain dog I dipped it in ketchup and mustard. As soon as she tasted the mustard she was in love. She would dip her whole hand in the mustard with the hot dog and just lick it off of her fingers. I guess to her it was some tasty goodness.
Claire, yellow tongue and all
Claire trying to tap into the mustard with her spoon and when that didn't work....
Don't worry, it is closed! She isn't sucking down the mustard right from the bottle, although I think she would have liked it.

4 comments:
I love mustard too, Claire!! You are a girl after my own heart! Although, I'm not sure I could just chug it from the bottle...that's going a little too far, sister.
I can't believe how BIG Claire is....and how cute!!
Hey we REALLY need to get together for sushi!! Or at least just to visit and catch up!
Cute blog!
What a funny little girl. She does have some unique tastes, doesn't she? I hope you're doing good Katie! I need to chat with you soon.
Hey Katie-
I found your blog through Chelsea's. It's so fun to see your cute little family! Claire is a riot! What a doll. I hope you don't mind me putting a link to your blog on mine. http://fitchfamily.grassrootsmodern.com/ mostly for my own convenience so I can check back often... Way cute blog!
Well, it looks like we could do sushi THIS Saturday....otherwise we're looking at the middle of March because we've got stuff going on the next couple Saturdays. So just let me know if this Sat will work. If not we'll plan for next month! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment