Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls...

I am sitting at my computer right now with a little girl tugging on my shirt and trying to reach around my fortress of security to type on the keyboard with her chubby little hands. Sundays are always good reflection days. I love to stop and think of the precious moments I am given, my many blessings, and really recognize the Lords hand in my life. I was reflecting on this past year and what a struggle it was for me emotionally and definitely physically but in the same breath realizing how much I have learned and in what new ways I have grown, it truly amazes me. I thought many times that the past year was going to kill me (I am never over-dramatic) but with all the love and support from family, friends, an absolutely wonderful husband, and the amazing gift of our Savior Jesus Christ I was truly carried through and made better through the experiences life threw at me. This life is seriously wonderful and I am grateful to look back on the hard times and realize how closely I was looked after and how incredible the journey has really been.

My precious little lady
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously KJ, your are so amazing. I have told you before and I will say it again, you are such a spiritual giant and such an example to me. Love you babe!

Jill said...

Did you make her some flower clips? Come over anytime. I would love to make them with you. I have lots. call me.