So I just have to say that I have the sweetest hubby alive. I walked into the house last night returning from a little girls night out to a pathway made of bright red hearts hanging from the ceiling. Since there are 14 days until Valentine's he wrote on each of the fourteen hanging hearts one of the reasons he loves me. Seriously sweet, yes? Oh, it gets better. I went on a girls trip with my college friends last month and came home and told him all about this pair of shoes I loved, but didn't get because I was being good. And would you believe it, at the end of the hearts stood my little brown and teal polka dotted heels. So Cute! (my husband and the heels) And since he will be gone from Thursday to Saturday he won't object to this post being all about him (ignorance is bliss).
And the reason I am putting all this on my blog you wonder? Well, it isn't to boast about my fine husband picking skills...although they are apparently amazing, or to put other husbands to shame....but honestly lets face it my rocking husband is top notch! But all kidding aside, I just want my sweet, sweet husband to know how much I truly appreciate him. There are so many reasons he is day in and day out the only one for me. He is an awesome cook! I will never complain about cooking because Jer does at least 50% of it and it is always tasty! He is such a talented teacher and coach. He is able to inspire people to be their best self on the field, in the class room, and in their everyday lives. He is so much fun. I can laugh and be myself with him because he is such a good time. I honestly think I am so blessed to have this amazing man in my life. He is always there to pick me up when I am discouraged and be my always supportive cheerleader through self improvement crash courses, flares, and just plain girl moments. He is strong, humble, and he takes his priesthood and membership in the gospel very seriously. He loves me for so many reasons that I will never understand, and I just stand in awe at the wonderful man he is. (Not to mention he is extremely good looking!) I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and caring man in my life.
All eternity baby! I am looking forward to it.
I love you Jer!All eternity baby! I am looking forward to it.
I am the luckiest
A Valentine ladybug for our little ladybug! This bug is so soft! I wanted to steal it and use it as my pillow.


8 comments:
Yeah for Jer! I'm cheering for your happy love together. It truly is a gift to be married to your best friend isn't it? Your posts are so sweet and beautiful, Katie. Thanks for sharing!
What a sweet boy! You don't know how happy I am for you that you got your cute shoes... what an amazing husband! Shoes for Valentine's Day!!
That is so sweet of him. Those shoes are adorable.Your husband should teach some classes on being romantic. I'll sign Brad up :)
Did you see I tagged you. Its a good one. I'm sorry I missed you this weekend. I really do want to make clips with you. I promise! Call me!
That is the cutest thing ever. Way to go! and those are the cutest shoes I have ever seen!! He is so thoughtful. Sounds like you have a great husband! I deleted our blog so our new one is lauraandbrooks.blogspot.com.
What a man! Someone else mentioned romance classes - I'll sign mine up too! I'm glad your day was full of LOVE! You deserve it!
As long as Ashley is signing Brad up, can I sign Shane up too! :) I love my husband like crazy, but he is a little clueless when it comes to the romantic surprises. Where did Jer learn his skills??? Glad you had an awesome V-day, you deserve those shoes girl!
You know why Jeremy is so awesome? Because he is from good family. He has some good blood flowing through those veins!;) That was a very thoughtful thing to do for your wife. Way to go Jerm!
Post a Comment