Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hardware Ranch Freeze Out

Since Jer was gone I decided to go to my parents house for a couple of days. We took a trip up to Hardware Ranch with Ryan and Becky and although we stood in line for an hour and the elements were freezing we had a pretty good time. Claire loved the horses and of course sitting with grandma and grandpa.

It looks sunny, but it was freezing...okay, maybe I was the only one freezing.
Grandpa was so cute to tell Claire all about the elk and horses. As you can see she listened intently.
There's nothing like hot chocolate and Pringles on Uncle Ry's tailgate to end a fun day
Cousins!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks so fun... and way too cold! Why was Jeremy gone?

Jill said...

Just reading about it makes me cold. I really want summer to come. I've had enough winter.