Bears win! Bears Win!
We went to boys basketball game last night and it was a great time. They beat Logan and are now officially Region Champs! I forget how intense the high school scene is. In my days of Sky View ball games when we won we would chant "warm up the bus" or something lame to make the other team feel inferior and instill the proper shame as they left our school gym. Last night when the game was basically over the Bear River kids started chanting "drive home safely". I thought hmmm... polite, clever, and sassy. This next generation is coming along nicely.Climbing the dirty stairs, and...
Eating her peanut butter M&M's with her stair climbing hands. I came home and wanted to put her in the bath tub for the second time, but she was just so tuckered out from running all over the place that she went right to bed.

2 comments:
MMMmmmm... Stickey nasty fingers! Sounds delicious! Wes loves sticky nasty things off the ground-MUD is the latest favorite. LOVE YOU GUYS! tsk tsk plastic baggies-Katie what kind of mother are you really??
Hey whats wrong with your phones? Call me.
Post a Comment