We went to Idaho this weekend and Claire had so much fun partying with Honey and Pete! First she got to play in the infamous toy drawer at Mike and Mavis's house while Mike snuck her wafer cookies before dinner. What are grandpa and grandmas for! Claire loved running circles with Maddie Ebb and getting chased around the house by Aunt Meggie. She even got to wear Honey's stylish glasses. How smart she looks!
Claire loves playing Honey and getting snuggles from grandpa!
All pretty and ready for church with Aunt Meg!
We celebrated Meg's birthday with a dinner of Chinese chicken and ham fried rice and then chased it down with some yummy cherry cheesecake.

3 comments:
Fun weekend, Katie! I LOVE the picture with her Grandma's glasses... that made me laugh out loud.
Honey and Pete? Where do you guys come up with these names? I love it. Looks like a fun weekend. It sound like everyone was home last weekend except us. I think you all planned a party, but forgot to invite the Repschers?! J/K Wish we could have come home also.
Hey you! How are you holding up around the corner??? We have almost survived until Spring! We took a quiet trip to McD's last week (I brought my IPOD and camera for some relaxation). Well, a few days later...croup again. Anyway, rough winter. Bring Claire over to play soon. We are almost 100% again!
Post a Comment