Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swimmie Fashion Show!

Here is Claire strutting her stuff on the catwalk in her new swimmie!

Kisses for all of her adoring fans!
She is loving the camera! Too sweet.
And she is a ballerina on the side. She is a pretty busy lady.
And the big finish...ta-dah!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

She is so cute! I love that suit--where did you find it? I have such a hard time finding suits for my little girls. Anyhow, it was great to see you guys a couple weeks ago at Olive Garden. Keep in touch!
:)ace

Jen said...

I LOVE that "swimmie." She's just the cutest little girl... must come from some super cute genes, huh?

Jill said...

Such a cute suit! She is adorable!

Clint and Meg said...

Oh that is too funny. Hopefully she warms up to the swimming part of things. If not, no biggie, she looks good! That 's all that counts anyway right?

Michelle said...

I want a swimmie like Claire's. What a cute little beetle!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart - I adore her vintagey "swimmie"!