Look at those baby blues. No wonder Claire is just the tiniest bit spoiled. How can you say no? I love how busy my little bee is. She seriously never stops running to and fro and back and forth and all over the place. So, when I get a picture of her that isn't bury or she isn't squinting at the camera I feel that it is a miracle. And the reason for the pics? Well, because she has her cute bows in (thanks Aunt Toni!) That is how you tell she is currently an only child, cute bows are a catalyst for a photo shoot.
Me and my lady
Peek a boo

3 comments:
She is so adorable! It was great to see you guys at Olive Garden. It seems like it has been forever. Your blog is darling. I should hire you to keep mine updated and cute! :) ace
You look gorgeous!!
I was just like that. I would even do a whole scrapbook page on something like Allie's new bows. Poor Dallin's scrapbook is half the size.
Post a Comment