The title of this post is the beginning of how the goose off of Charlotte's Web, a regular movie at our house, spells terrific. Which just happens to be the same word I uttered (heavy on the sarcasm mind you) when I found out about Claire's new trick...oh baby, are we in trouble!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
T double E double R double I.......
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha congratulations! Looks like that big girl bed for Christmas couldn't come at a better time. Good luck with that.
Ha, ha, ha! So Katie, I'm serious about this hat thing. How much do you charge? It's getting cold down here in Stansbury Park.
Oh you guys... she really is so cute!! Andrew was just over a year when he started doing that, and things have never been quite the same!! haha, good luck with that!!
You can't keep a kid caged forever. But it's not a bad thought!
Oh no! Next she will gettting out of her crib! What a little sweetie. I hope you are having a fabulous time with your sister. I have missed you and have lots of things I need to chat with you about! Should we do lunch wed, or thurs?
You're in for it is all I have to say! A little toddler bed is going to start looking really appealing. Just plan on one really hard, long week and then she'll LOVE her bed! That's how both of my boys have been. But wow . . . I just understand all too well.
Post a Comment