That was the theme of this years pumpkin walk! Every October you can always count on the Pumpkin walk post! I love it! It is one of the things I look forward to every year at Halloween. Here are a couple of pictures of us enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
Alas, the fat face has settled in...and I wish that comment were referring to Jer.

Does Claire look enthused? She walked around and tried to kiss each pumpkin. Have I mentioned that she points to every pumpkin we see? She does.
Alas, the fat face has settled in...and I wish that comment were referring to Jer.

Does Claire look enthused? She walked around and tried to kiss each pumpkin. Have I mentioned that she points to every pumpkin we see? She does.
Then she wanted to kiss each pumpkin so we decided she needed a shoulder ride. (Jer is handing her candy on her 2nd round through the pumpkin walk....what a charmed life she lives.)
And here is the new style of beanie I am working on...I don't know quite how I feel about it...maybe it is because it is in Bear River colors! It looks pretty cute in person.



8 comments:
I don't know what you are talking about!! You don't have a fat face...Me on the other hand, I already feel like I'm seven months pregnant. It's so sad those abs just don't work like they used to!
I am a friend of Toni's. I am very interested in your hats. My name is Amy and my email is amymadams at comcast dot net.
I would love to buy a few hats from you. They are adorable!!
Umm, so can I put my order in for a beanie? I love them! Those pictures are so cute, I love it! I loved your 'serenity now' post. I laughed really hard. I would so do the same thing. I love your face off!
oh my she is so cute, and those hats are adorable. When and if a i have a girl you better still be making them cause I will order many. Too cute, and I love her little coat.
That beanie is so cute too!!!!! My you are so talented! I went on the pumpkin walk too as a mutual activity with the YW fun, fun. And your face is not fat either, your funny!!
love the hats!! AND the Pumpkin Walk...we should have made a trip up for that...what a cute little family!
I'm so sad, I missed the pumpkin walk. I thought I would go on the 30th and lo and behold they stop doind it by then so my poor kids didn't get to go. I'm going next year for sure!
Your face is not fat! Don't even worry. You're so pretty and your hair is always so cute no one will ever notice. Do you know what your having?
I'm entirely missing Logan right now. Everyone and her mom has posted about the Pumpkin Walk!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! And as always, Claire looks beautiful! I can't believe she actually tried sushi.
Post a Comment