Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bye Bye Binki

You will probably have to click on the pictures to read the text.









Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Katie H. said...

That is a really cute story Katie. And a cute way to get rid of the binkies. Good job!

Jill said...

OH you are better than me, Dallin still has his binkies at night. Its such a big step. I hope all went well she looks so happy. It kind of makes me sad to see her giving her binkies away. (Allie has that doll and loves it. She named it Suzie)

Jeff & Erin said...

That is such a cute idea! I hope that it goes well!

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha, brilliant! Let us know the end of the story. Hopefully it ends "and they all lived happily ever after..."

Katy said...

You've inspired me! I have been dreading this process, and now I might be able to do it. I'm anxious to see what happened...Also, I love all your new crafts! Are you selling them? I might need one of those beanies next time I'm up that way. Let me know if you're in it for business.

jason and michelle clarke said...

That's a cute idea getting rid of the binks that way. Looks like the clerk was nice about it. Let's hear how the night went?

Karren Family said...

Hey Katie!
It is HollyJo! I saw your blog and your family is so adorable! These are really fun! I am very new to the whole thing-but ours is hollyandrustykarren.blogspot.com if you are interested!
I hope it is alright that I look! What a sweet fam!
-HollyJo

Anonymous said...

Good idea... obviously she's still transitioning. It will go well. She's tough!! Soon enough she'll have a real baby sister to play with and she'll be distracted.

Jen said...

She couldn't get any cuter, could she? That is such a great idea! I wish I could use Emma's thumbs to buy a baby!