Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beanie Season

My friend Jess taught me how to crochet this cute beanie. The make-sift flower needs a little work but we will get there! It is brown and cream...now for a coat to match!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Toni said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Jon and Melissa said...

So cute Katie. So when do I place my order?!!! Ha love your talent. Thanks for the recipe-dinner was delicious!

Calder Family said...

Yes, I would like to place an order for 2, or maybe 3. You are so talented! That is adorable! Hope I see you in Logan sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

So speaking of orders, could Jessica and I have matching ones please? Seriously the cutest things ever, please send your creative juices my way...

Love you