Oh I can't wait to see Claire in a pretty princess dress. Allie is being Belle. I love how girls love to be a princess even at such a young age. Hey Happy Birthday sorry I missed it yet again. I am writing it down this time for sure!!
Oh btw have I told you how dang cute your hair is?? I really wish I could make my hair cute like yours. And how the heck do people do their hair in loose curls. I cannot. I need your help.
Pictures please!! I wish we could have her come a Trick or Treat at our house. How fun would that be?! BTW, you are showing Claire pictures of us regularly so she doesn't forget us, right? AND... how about a cruise coming up soon? We need to do some serious planning!
Pictures please!! I wish we could have her come a Trick or Treat at our house. How fun would that be?! BTW, you are showing Claire pictures of us regularly so she doesn't forget us, right? AND... how about a cruise coming up soon? We need to do some serious planning!
so I just came across your blog from Andrea's and I had to tell you that your little girl is so adorable!! I can't get over it! I wanted to say hi to you too!!! You guys are such a cute little family. I hope all is well:)
Oh I bet she can't wait for Halloween. She will look so adorable. Happy late birthday I hope you had an awesome day. That post Jeremy did was so cute, you can tell he absolutely adores you.
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
6 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see Claire in a pretty princess dress. Allie is being Belle. I love how girls love to be a princess even at such a young age. Hey Happy Birthday sorry I missed it yet again. I am writing it down this time for sure!!
Oh btw have I told you how dang cute your hair is?? I really wish I could make my hair cute like yours. And how the heck do people do their hair in loose curls. I cannot. I need your help.
Pictures please!! I wish we could have her come a Trick or Treat at our house. How fun would that be?! BTW, you are showing Claire pictures of us regularly so she doesn't forget us, right? AND... how about a cruise coming up soon? We need to do some serious planning!
Pictures please!! I wish we could have her come a Trick or Treat at our house. How fun would that be?! BTW, you are showing Claire pictures of us regularly so she doesn't forget us, right? AND... how about a cruise coming up soon? We need to do some serious planning!
so I just came across your blog from Andrea's and I had to tell you that your little girl is so adorable!! I can't get over it! I wanted to say hi to you too!!! You guys are such a cute little family. I hope all is well:)
Oh I bet she can't wait for Halloween. She will look so adorable. Happy late birthday I hope you had an awesome day. That post Jeremy did was so cute, you can tell he absolutely adores you.
Post a Comment