Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beanie Alert!

For all of you who have commented on the beanies I am making thanks for being so sweet! I have had a lot of inquires about selling them and I am posting this to see how many of you would actually like one. I have some orders in the mix all ready and I have really enjoyed doing it. They will end up being around $6.00 plus shipping to all of my lovely friends that don't live close by. Don't you worry if I can make a visit to see you I will ( and if you know me, I will!) I am trying to decide if I want to just do it on my own or make a little Etsy account to sell them online. They won't be any more expensive but I won't have to worry about getting them to you by visiting you if you want them ASAP...which who wouldn't, it is getting cold right?!! I will also post all the styles and colors available so don't worry about that right now, just let me know if you are interested.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Cali said...

I'm interested! My sweet little lady would look PRECIOIUS in one of those!

stacibee said...

TOTALLY interested. Count me in!!!

Katie Nikolaus said...

I was totally gonna ask you about that! I would love one for Ali!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes for me and Jessica! Now that I think about it the boys would some as well...

Love you

Shannon said...

I want one too! Can you make them for bigger kids? I want one for my little sis Savannah, she will be 7 in Dec.

Jeff & Erin said...

Katie, if I have a girl I would absolutely love one(or more:)) for her! Even if I don't I have a bunch of nieces that would look adorable in them!

Jill said...

I totally am. I would love one for Dallin and Allie.

Ryan & Keri said...

Count me in for one! My cousin is expecting a little girl in January, so if it's possible, I would need more of a newborn size. Many thanks!

shinobu said...

I will buy them for sure!!!!! By the way, I just found out that I'm having a boy! When do you find out about your baby?

Michelle said...

They are so darling...I want one for my not so little girl sized head!

Katy said...

Me, me, me! I would love to buy a couple. We're coming up there a couple times in November, so I could buy some then. Let me know what you decide to do. Also, I'd love to chill with you next week when you come down! Email me your phone # and I'll send you mine. katybwass@gmail.com. Thanks!
Katy

Michelle said...

What's this? you're coming to SLC?

Emily said...

your going to be busy with all those orders... they are adorable... I would love to see a boy version seeing how that's all I've got is sweet boys!!! so... just wondering boy or girl??? whats the news??? we are all dying to know!! love ya!

mel said...

YES!

Calder Family said...

I want some! Even though I don't have a girl, and maybe never will. I would still want some!

Carlie said...

I am Toni's friend, and I totally want to order! I really love the two on your daughter the pink and brown with ruffle edges, and the red and white one. Please email me at carliemcclellan@msn.com and let me know when you can do this! You are very talented!