I am in need of some help and in all actuality it has nothing to do with reading....I guess we watch a little to much "Super Why" at our house. I am in search of bulk buttons to finish my yo-yo quilt. Does anyone know where you can search through bins for your own buttons? I need a certain size and all the bulk bags come with an assortment of sizes. Can anyone help me? I have tried searching online but you have to buy a bulk bag of just one color. Anyway, if anyone could help I would be indebted to you forever!
PS- I am looking for the 1" or bigger
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Calling All Super Readers...
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The only place I can think of is Zims in Salt Lake just off of the freeway. But I don't even know if they do that anymore. It has been almost 2 years since I was there. Good luck and the beanie's are so cute!
I am of no help but that quilt is dang cute!
Post a Comment