Sunday, October 12, 2008

Festivus For the Rest of Us!

My mom and Toni came over for a day of fall fun! We decorated the house with balloons and crepe paper, frosted cookies, painted pumpkins and tried to separate the two two year olds so they didn't beat up on each other too much! It was such a good day and it made it feel so much like fall! Plus after the kids went to bed we watched some good Jane Austen movies until we were exhausted, and on day two of our fun Jeremy made a big batch of grandma's mean bean (that is what we call Jer's homemade chili at our house) So yummy!

Claire chose to eat the decorating paraphernalia rather than using it on her cookies. We have trained her well.
Mom and Morgan enjoying the craziness...maybe mom more than Morgan.
Toni is in awe at her sons cookie skills.

PUMPKIN PAINTING TIME!!

Nakedness is always good when paint is in use!
Angry artist?
The masterpiece...



5 comments:

Toni said...

We had so much fun! Thanks again for everything! Same time different house this week right?

Shannon said...

Looks so fun! I love Fall:) I talked to Stacy and we were thinking lunch on Wednesday. What do you think?

Jon and Melissa said...

This is why I love Fall. Too many reasons to count!

Ryan & Keri said...

I love all of the decorating, and especially the picture of Claire with her angry face. She's so cute. And Happy belated birthday! I feel so lame that I missed it. Hope you had a great day! That was a really sweet post by your husband. And I'm glad you had a fun weekend with the sisters--those are the best when siblings get together.

jason and michelle clarke said...

It looks like you had a lot of creative fun!!!! Cute pictures of everyone.