So, apparently I become a bit obsessive when it comes to my crafts. And don't you worry, I am cranking out another one tonight...little Mo Mo's head is cold.
If anyone wants beanies I think I might sell them on Etsy or if you just let me know what you want I will totally make them. I will figure out the cost and let you know that too. I am doing a couple more styles so wait a couple days and I will post them so you can have more to choose from!!
Katie, that is so funny, because I have wanted to make a little doll quilt for Carrie for Christmas, and I also have a friend that made her little girl cute beanies and wanted to learn how to do that too!! Great minds think alike, right?? You beat me to it though, you being so on top of things. I love that quilt you found, doesn't look TOO hard (ha, that coming from a very inexperienced quilter, and crafter for that matter!!)... have you started it? How was it? Really, so cute!!!
Cute, Cute! What do you need my help for? I will have to give you the pattern I have for the crocheted hat with the bill. Cute as heck! Knitting does have a different look though so it is fun to know both. Still looking at when we are coming home, I will let you know.
Katie those are the cutest beanie's ever!!! Will you make Allie one, I'll pay ya. We really need to get together. Are you coming over this week at all?
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
7 comments:
So cute! Can you whip up a boyish one. I don't think Casey would allow Wyatt to wear such a cute accessory. My how you're crafty.
LOVE it! I want to learn how to do that! very cute.
WAY cute! How much can I pay you to make me one?!
If anyone wants beanies I think I might sell them on Etsy or if you just let me know what you want I will totally make them. I will figure out the cost and let you know that too. I am doing a couple more styles so wait a couple days and I will post them so you can have more to choose from!!
Katie, that is so funny, because I have wanted to make a little doll quilt for Carrie for Christmas, and I also have a friend that made her little girl cute beanies and wanted to learn how to do that too!! Great minds think alike, right?? You beat me to it though, you being so on top of things. I love that quilt you found, doesn't look TOO hard (ha, that coming from a very inexperienced quilter, and crafter for that matter!!)... have you started it? How was it? Really, so cute!!!
Cute, Cute! What do you need my help for? I will have to give you the pattern I have for the crocheted hat with the bill. Cute as heck! Knitting does have a different look though so it is fun to know both. Still looking at when we are coming home, I will let you know.
Katie those are the cutest beanie's ever!!! Will you make Allie one, I'll pay ya. We really need to get together. Are you coming over this week at all?
Post a Comment