Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Corn, Corn, and More Corn?

I have come to the conclusion that corn mazes are only fun when you are dating. Wandering around aimlessly for hours holding hands and chatting the night away with a hot Jeremy: very desirable. Chasing tripping children and wandering around for hours until you cheat your way out: on that one the jury is still out. Hopefully the kids enjoyed it right!? They did have an awesome hay bail tunnel tower that Jeremy is still dreaming about. He said that would have been the ultimate to play in as a little kid....good thing he has a little one to go and adventure with now!

Claire inside the hay bail edifice
The fam
Jer and Claire checking things out
Sweet Mo Mo in yet another beanie!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah I figured the same thing out a few weeks ago when I took my young women. They weren't little kids I was chasing around, but I remembered it being a LOT more fun when I was there on a date!

Ryan & Keri said...

I love the picture of Claire in the hay bails. So cool and fun! And what a great family activity--Texans don't know what a corn maze or hay maze is. At least, we have not found one yet. Also, I LOVE the hat you made! If I send you some money, could you make one for my niece?

jason and michelle clarke said...

Fun corn mazes/hay mazes! You guys are always up to something fun!! Hope your doing good :)