(The above title is from a little show called "The Court Jester". Watch it. Love it. Who doesn't need a little Danny Kay in their life, right?)
Anyway...we were lucky enough to go to Willow Park with my sweet sister and niece last week. It was the tiniest bit chilly but Claire loved strolling (more like meandering) around with a Cheeto in each hand (yes, the animals ran to the fence to see her!) checking out all the birds, monkeys, and the elusive bobcat. She took FOREVER to go from animal to animal. She was mesmerized by each exhibit. I would have to call her name a couple of times before she even registered that someone was even talking to her. And then she would do her cute shuffle run with her arms swinging wildly to catch up to us. I was so glad we could get out of the apartment and be free to roam about in the open space!
More swings...and now that she is used to the "big girl" swings I am having a hard time converting her back, but safety first!
Monkey's, check. Cheeto's, double check.
Keri and Lilly






6 comments:
So cute Katie! Clair is a doll as always. I love you hair, did you get it cut again? Colored? I want mine done again, let's get together...yeah, yeah, yeah!
I love your hair. It is sooooo cute. You are just miss styling aren't you! My kids love to be outside even if it is like below zero.
Ahhh! Cute, cute pics as always. I was wondering if you colored your hair too. It looks like it's got the slightest tint of red. Maybe I'm just wishing someone wants to be like me. You're beautiful!
Sheesh, I miss you guys! You all look so wonderful and I can't wait to see you soon. Love you oodles.
I love the Zoo and your hair too!
Oh Willow Park - what a great little zoo..... if lots of birds, a fox and a deer count as zoo :) I wish the bear was still there - do you remember that?? And of course I can't forget all of our Tolman Family Reunions at Willow Park back in the day. How Fun! Your blog always makes me so homesick for good old cache valley. You look fantastic - like always!! Love you!
Post a Comment