Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FHE

For FHE yesterday we went with our friends the Ellingford's to the park to cook some dutch oven goodness for dinner. The girls (twin girls Raavyn and Reeves and Sloane is just a month younger than Claire) had so much fun playing at the park...well, Claire enjoyed eating the rocks...and the dutch oven chicken, potatoes, and delicious peach cobbler did not disappoint! It was truly magical!
She is getting braver!

Strawberries are good!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Hey, this is Amy Kawa, formerly Amy Christensen. I looked at your blog from Megan's. (Hope that was okay) Your little girl is so cute! Hope you are doing well!

Gary and Mauri said...

I love checking your blog because you ALWAYS have something new! What a fun FHE! Sorry about sushi night. I hope we can reschedule for sometime SOON!! We are all doing much better. :)

Jen said...

Great picture on the slide!

Shannon said...

I love the FHE pictures! Sounds very tasty. It was so fun to go to lunch yesterday and I can't wait for our Office Party!