Grandma and Grandpa had Tyson and Jordan for the day and they invited Claire to go with them to baby animal days at the Heritage farm. They had such a good time partying with grandma and grandpa! Claire held a baby goose and got to chill with the lambs. I think the best part of the day was all of the cotton candy they ate (Tyson always made sure Claire had plenty of the cotton candy, what a good cousin!) Thanks again mom and dad for taking our little one on such a wonderful outing with her cousins.
The rat pack minus grandpa!
Claire with the baby goose...I didn't post the picture with Claire screaming because the goose moved.
ahhh...it just melts in your mouth!
Tyson the wonderful! That is his knighted name, because he really is so wonderful! He could crack me up all day long.
Here is Jo Jo loving the cotton candy
Little sweetie Jo holding the baby goose
SHEEP! (Toni this caption is for you, just think Steve Carell)
4 comments:
Will was so disappointed that all of his cousins were having such a blast with out him! Although he did have fun looking at the pics. Looks like you had fun.Love U
Those pictures are so cute. All the kids are darling. WOW your mom is a trooper :)
I wish I could go see all the baby animals!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment