Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beauty School Drop Out

When I went to beauty school everyone would sing this song to me! (I know a couple of the serenades were were veiled attempts to get me to go back to college, sneaky, sneaky) These are the fabulous ladies I met at school and I am so grateful for their friendship. We had so many good times at school. Our hate of roller sets, dreaming up and planning our latest hairstyles, "running errands" (where we really went and got snow cones...sorry ladies, the cat is out of the bag) and just chatting during our down time brought many memorable times that will always hold a special place in my heart (sniff, sniff). I am so glad that I was blessed to meet such amazing friends...and that we all enjoy food to the same extent.
Stacey is the cutest pregnant lady. She is due on May 7th and she looks like a little twig that swallowed a basketball...totally darling!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE this post! Beauty School was such a good time. The shower was so fun today-as was the shopping afterwards!! I am so lucky to have a friend like you, thanks for being so wonderful! I Love Ya

Camilla said...

You three girls are some of the prettiest girls I know! I'm so glad Shannon still has such great friends! Your little Claire is so darling! It looks like you're having so much fun being a mommy!

Jill said...

She really is cute pregnant. I only wish I looked that good pregnant. I can tell you all do hair because all 3 of you guys hair is gorgeous!!