Friday, April 11, 2008

Cookie Fortune

We went to lunch at Formosa with Grammy Merrill and boy was it a treat! Claire loved the tiny spicy chicken (that's my girl!) but especially her fortune cookie. I think one of my favorite things to do is go to lunch with the wonderful people in my life. I love chatting and catching up on life, plus it is nice to just sit back and relax and have food brought to you, instead of of the usual lunch dilemma of trying to think of a different rendition you could spin on the regular hot dog or chicken nuggets.


Claire loving her cookie
Grammy and Claire

Claire couldn't wait for me to blow on her chicken so she thought she would just get it herself!
Me and my lady

1 comment:

Jill said...

(I don't know if you want to know)I have to say I used to love Formosa until my Dad went there 2 different times and there were cockroaches in his ice cubes! Twice!