I must post a sad announcement. My beloved camera has passed beyond this life and this brings much grief to all who loved it. This also means that my posts will no longer be as up to date as they have previously been. That is alright though, I will share other stuff with you! What that will be has yet to be determined. Let us pray that our economic stimulus will arrive soon and we will be able to announce a new addition to the family...maybe a Sony Cybershot (if we are lucky). I would love any input that any of you might have for a new camera. I know a lot of you out there have great cameras and I would love to hear about it since we are in the market!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My only comment is to keep that new camera away from little boys named Greyson while at the beach for maximum camera life!!!!! I swear someday we will buy you a sweet camera!!!!
Sorry about the camera, bummer. I have a Cannon Powershot (they come in many different megapixels) and I love it. It takes video, it doesn't have a big delay when taking pics, and it fits in my purse. I think about 4 of my friends have the same type and they like it as well. Just some imput from me... Love you oodles.
Hey darling, I am going to miss the daily dose of Katie the Janes life caught on film. You better get a camera soon! I agree with Miranda, I had (before Jon left it on the back of a trailer when he went motorcylcing) a Cannon Powershot and really liked it.
Becky and I just bought a Cannon Powershot (A720) and love it. I did a bunch of review reading and all Powershot models received very high reviews. Love you. -Ryan
Post a Comment