I don't know what it is about daddy's, but they are something special! I know I have posted about Jer and Claire's complete adoration for each other before but I am continually touched by their sweet relationship. When you get married to the man of your dreams that is exactly what you think he is, the man of YOUR dreams. I never stopped to realize that when we had a little miss that Jer would become the daddy of HER dreams. And now that I am a momma, I am so grateful that Jer gets to be that awesome male role model for her because now no man is going to be good enough for Claire unless he treats her like a princess...just like her daddy does.
Kisses through the fence

6 comments:
That picture is priceless. I am actually quite impressed with the photogropher of the household! Awesome!! And thanks for all the graduation pictures.
A daddy daughter relationship is the sweetest isn't it? Loved the adorable picture.
Precious, precious picture!
So Sweet!
You get the cutest pictures! I have to tell you... you have the Mr. Pitiful song playing, right?Well, when Andrew heard it he thought it was funny and actually sang it!!... he doesn't sing a lot, so it really made me laugh that he wanted to sing THAT song!! Too funny. Anyway, hope to see you soon!
Way to make us homesick Katie Jane. We constantly check the blog to see what is going on and to watch that little girly grow. We miss you lots and are soo excited to be quickly approaching the home front. Love you guys!
Post a Comment