Friday, April 25, 2008

My Mellow Yellow


Sigh...


My Sweet husband turns 28 today! So in lieu of the celebration I thought I would do my very own top ten list of for him...because I love him.

Top Ten Reasons Why My Husband is Fan-FREAKING-Tastic:
10. He is super handsome...Nay, UBER handsome!
9. His laugh. It seriously is the best!
8. He has the biggest heart. And not only is it big, it is the most genuine heart. He would do anything for anyone.
7. He is the perfect daddy to Miss Clairey Janer
6. His honesty
5. He is a teacher. I think that it says loads about his character, not to mention his patience level!
5a. He dresses in a shirt and tie everyday (except casual Friday of course). Not only is it a fantastic perk for me to see him looking so sexy-like daily, but it shows his love and dedication for his job.
4. He is unshakable. Through all of our hard times with Claire and my health he was always steady and strong. He is truly my rock.
3. Did I mention he was handsome? Okay, that really isn't my number three. He loves the mountains and every thing that is outdoors! I love that he can take our family on trips and we totally feel like we are on an episode of survivor man...and that is a good thing, we are always prepared!
2. He can be silly. We think we are the funniest people we know!
1. He loves the Lord. He shows it every day in everything he does.

And now a few fun facts for you about Jer...

He is the donkey basketball master!
He can grow a sweet beard
He likes doing triathlons and sprint triathlons
He loves animals...especially kittens (he really wants a blood hound one day)
Did I mention he loves the mountains?
Come state football time my husband turns into "Papa Noel"Jerm could have a job modeling cutlery and Jamba Juice attire on the side
He loves his sushi!

He has loves mountain climbing. Mount Whitney in Cali (which is the highest mountain in the lower 48 states) was his last conquestHe looks his best in this..
(and yes, I am 8.5 mo pregnant in this picture)And last but not least...Jeremy almost pees his pants laughing every time we watch The Office. Dwight Shrute is his all time favorite.


Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about Jeremy on his special day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the top 10 list and the pics. Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Jill said...

Happy B-day Jeremy! I loved all the beard pictures. He does have a great laugh.

Jon and Melissa said...

Jeremy you are a stud and perfect for my Katie Jane. Hope you have a great day! - Thanks for the advertising above in the apron!

Clint and Meg said...

Happy Birthday Jerm!! We love you!

Jen said...

Super cute post... and I agree that Jon and Melissa should hire him for some advertising. He's a funny guy!

Toni said...

Loved the tribute!!!! Happy B-day again Jer!