Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Parking



The one big problem I had with moving to Tremonton was the lack of entertainment. And a big part of that was that it doesn't have any good parks! When you are a mom those are the kinds of things you notice. I am used to Logan where there are at least 15 great parks to visit on any given day. In Tremonton it is hard to find a park that has working swings let alone a baby swing. But we played at the park by the local library for a minute yesterday and I realized that we can make our own fun wherever we go and whatever we do. I sometimes forget that your imagination can be a great source of good times and fun. One thing I want to teach Claire is to enjoy the simple things in life and that she doesn't need stuff to be happy or have fun ...so I guess I better get my imagination in high gear if we are thinking of sticking around in Tremonton for a couple of years!
Pensive Claire
Such a small girl for such a big swing!
Kisses!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

She is so cute! I swear you should be a photographer with all your professional pictures!

Jill said...

I love her mustard yellow sweater. When it warms up next week you should come over and we could go to park over here.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you got no stinking parks in T-town... Better hope you can get some books from the library about imaginations and alternate play time activities. We got parks in England, you could come play with us on the zipline.

Anonymous said...

Better yet, you could teach Claire how to be a LUCHADORA like me. She could wear her mustard sweater and her sweet glasses.

Daryl and Ashley said...

We have a few good parks in Brigham mabye we could get together and hang out with our girls?

Anonymous said...

I love that cheery sweater with those baby blues! She is a little dolly! I wish we could go to the park with you two! xoxo

Laura said...

You take the cutest pictures. you should definitely take up photography or maybe it is your super cute girl! I think it is both. I thought you lived in Logan did you move recently?

Laura said...

You take the cutest pictures. you should definitely take up photography or maybe it is your super cute girl! I think it is both. I thought you lived in Logan did you move recently?

Jen said...

Wow... Claire's eyes are so striking - absolutely gorgeous! You ARE very imaginative. When I read your blog, I can't stop thinking what a great mom you are.

Toni said...

I hope she was giving those kisses to Aunt Toni! Miss you!

Amy said...

Katie, hi how are you?? You're daughter is adorable. I agree with Laura, you take the cutest pictures. Any you are such a cute mom. I just wanted to say hi:)

Lyndsey said...

Katie, your little Claire is adorable. You look great! It seems life has been good to you--I love your positive attitude, it makes me smile. Thanks for sharing your blog! I really need to join the cool kids and start one soon.

Payne Family said...

I am drooling over the park pictures. Does that meen I have been cooped up indoors way to much this winter:) It looks like Claire didn't care if it was a fancy park she was lovin it.