Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag-A-Long With Me

Usually I feign a sprained ankle or stomach ache to get out of playing tag, but in the blogging world I am running out of excuses not to respond to the infamous game of tag. I have been tagged numerous times and have failed to produce anything in response, but Jen tagged me once again and I love reading her tags so I thought I should give it a whirl. So, if you ever thought I was a super interesting person or mysterious in any way I must warn you of a spoiler ahead. I put my pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of you! Enough stalling....here goes!

A-Attached or Single?
Married forever to the handsome Jeremy Young. It will be four years on August 7th!
B-Best Friends?
Oh man, this is totally a loaded question because you get the feeling you just won an Emmy award and there are so many people that you love and want to mention but you don't have the time (in this case the space) but I will name a few that come to mind, but just know that I love you all!! Of course my Jer would be number one and my Clairey Janer would be close behind at number two because we are buddies all day long. I also have to mention all the women in my family who are absolutely wonderful, and what list would be complete without mention of my Treehouse girls!
C-Cake or Pie?
I love me some Rainbow Chip cake with Rainbow Chip frosting...just thinking about it makes me want run to the store.
D-Day of Choice?
SATURDAY!! We get to play together as a family all day long...FABULOUS!
E-Essential Items?
Burts Bee's chapstick in one pocket and my cell phone in the other.
F-Favorite Color?
I love all the colors. I guess that also makes me really indecisive.
G-Gummy bears or worms?
I absolutely love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Oh, so yummy!
H-Hometown?
The lovely Smithfield, UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?
Keeblers Grasshoppers (they are little pieces of heaven disguised as mint cookies)
J-January or July?
July...especially this year! I am so ready for summer.
K-Kids?
One darling little lady. She is currently 18 months old
L-Life isn't complete without?
My awesome relationship with my sweet hubby and our family, daily interaction with my Father in Heaven, time soaking in the tub with a good book, and bedtime snuggles with Claire.
M-Marriage date?
August 7th
N-# of brothers and sisters?
4 Amazing sisters and 2 rocking brothers
O-Oranges or apples?
Apples dipped in peanut butter...the best, healthiest snack ever invented!
P-Phobia or fears?
I hate SNAKES more than anything. I'm not even going to bold or enlarge it because I hate them so badly and they don't deserve the attention.
Q-Quote? "Modesty is always in style"
It used to be a big joke for me to sing the modesty song so I couldn't pass up putting it as my quote (and soon it will be Claire Jane singing it for all to hear!). Plus, it is hard thinking of a thought provoking quote on demand and under pressure...that kind of stuff takes time!
R-Reason to smile?
When Claire twirls and dances to the music around her.
S- Superman or Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman. She is tough.
T-Tag someone?
I won't tag anyone since I loathe being tagged myself. No offense to anyone who has ever tagged me, it's not your fault...you didn't know.
U-Unknown fact about me?
I wish I could live in a musical, bursting into song randomly and dancing about. Wouldn't it be fun? Maybe I have watched Enchanted one too many times.
V-Vegetable?
I love summer time because my dad has a huge garden and we get to pick anything we want all the time!! I must say my favorites are corn on the cob, fresh peas, and zucchini. Tasty business
W-Worst habit?
Lounging in my sleep (with my hands behind my head)...it is so comfortable but it makes my arms sore when I wake up.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?
X-Ray vision
Y -Your favorite food?
This isn't an easy question for me since we all know I am obsessed with food, so I will give my top 3:Fajitas (shocker), Tiny Spicy Chicken, but one of my favorites things is to experience and try new foods!
Z-Zodiac Sign?
Libra

There you go folks. I am an open book to the world!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love rainbow chip cake & frosting. It is the best! When do you guys want to hang out??

Jen said...

Oops... no idea you hated being tagged - I really like it, so I thought I was being a good friend. :o)

By the way, you are hilarious!!! I laughed the entire way through your post. I'm pretty sure everyone else enjoyed your tag, too.

Laura said...

I am with you on the rainbow chip cake but not so much on the chocolate covered gummy bear YUCK! That is a cute tag with cute answers. I love your cute posts. We need to get together and eat some rainbow cake. that sounds really good right now YUMMY:)

Ginny Tanner said...

I am a hopeless Amanda Bynes fan as well. Have you ever seen "She's the Man." Adam got it edited for me for my birthday and it's about the funniest thing I've ever seen. We'll have to watch it together some time, k? So is little Claire in nursery now? Oh my, she is growing up so fast! By the way, I love the icecream pics!

Candi Merritt said...

Hi cute Katie! How are you? I'm glad you found me. I'm doing good. Just busy, busy, busy finishing up with school. I graduate in May...YAY!!!