Saturday, April 19, 2008

Her Many Moods

Claire is sitting in her little booster chair eating her breakfast, and she is a sight to see I tell you. She has her crazy pig tails from last nights sleep with banana and peanut butter all over her face while she is trying to sip her fruit smoothie through her straw. So funny, that girl is. As she grows she just continues to get more and more personality. Is that possible? She cracks me up with all her antics! Her scrunchie face, her new fake laugh, and the ways she forms her mouth into an "O" and raises her eyebrows when I show her something new and exciting. She thinks she is so funny and truth be told... she really is.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

What a cute girl. I can't believe the personality and how fast she is growing up. I know you probably hate to hear that. We miss you.

kevin and angie said...

too cute!! Glad to see you were able to enjoy the sunshine!!

Jill said...

could she possibly get any cutier?

Toni said...

I love her so MUCH!!!! She makes my day, I can't wait to start scrapping some sweet pages for her!!!

Emily said...

what kind of camera do you have?? ...or maybe it's just the one behind the camera that makes the difference?? My photo's never look so cute... seriously, what is your trick?! Claire is a beautiful baby... isn't it fun when you just can't get enough and EVERY little thing just melts your heart?- babies are the BEST!!

Kristalyn said...

So we log on to your blog at least once a day after Ben gets home. We love seeing all the pictures of little Clairey Jane and we miss her so much! She's so so so big now!! We can't wait to get home and give her snugs! Love you all sooo much!