Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oodah-lah-lee, Odah-lah-lee

I don't know what it is about the first couple seconds of her dancing that strikes my funny bone but I just can't hold in my laughter when I see her bee-bopping with her hands on her hips. (She shows her true daddy gene when she stops dancing because she is mesmerized by the TV) Kids are the best. Plus they give you a good excuse to catch up on all the good Disney movies like Robin Hood!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Cute dancer! I love that kids have this natural inclination to move along to music. Simply adorable...

Michelle said...

Soooo cute! When do I get to meet her in person?

Toni said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAa! I laughed out loud (I would say lol, but I don't feel hip enough to use it) I need to see you soon!!!!

Payne Family said...

Those are some great moves Claire!! Jerm have you been showing her those moves???

Shannon said...

Where did she get those dance moves? They are great! I am glad you are enjoying the Office! Hopefully Jerm doesn't pick up on any more "Dwight traits"! Lets get together again soon. Happy Birthday Jerm!

Clint and Meg said...

I think Claire and Wes should start their own dance group (team, club, duet, show, whatever) because those moves are not only rockin but they are quite hillarious! Between Robin Hood and the English version of Footloose I think they would have something really special going on!