Friday, April 11, 2008

A Piece of Cake

Stacey, Shannon, and myself were the best of friends in beauty school. I made such awesome pals and I am so glad that we keep in touch! I will always remember our lunch runs to get bread sticks from Little Ceaser's, chips and salsa from Chili's, and dreaming of Firehouse Pizza from 8:30 in the morning until it was finally time to clock out for lunch! (Yes, it seems that all our activities revolved around food in beauty school...should we have be worried ?) It is my friend Stacey's baby shower tomorrow so Shannon and I decided we would make her a diaper cake. It was so fun to put everything together and I must say that we were pretty proud of ourselves when we saw the outcome!
Me, Shannon, and our beloved diaper cake
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love the diaper cake. I have yet to make one. I need to they are so fun. I love your green shirt by the way!!!

Jess said...

So impressed with the diaper cake! Hey, thanks for the park call the other day! The twins had just got out of tub and were soaking wet. I figured by the time they had dry hair you would be gone! This weekend is supposed to be great weather! Oh, adn ps, how are you doing all your photo editing??? The b & W w/ a little color was awesome. Share the secret!

The Bucks said...

My, you guys are crafty. I'll have to try one of those next time I need a baby shower gift.