Everyone asks if Macy looks like Claire, so I decided to post these pictures so you could see for yourself. They do have their sweet double chin in common...we hope Macy keeps hers unlike her sister!
FYI- Macy is gaining weight like a champ. It puts my little heart at ease knowing she is already past her birth weight! YAY for babies that eat, sleep, and poop!
I think they look a b little bit alike, but I can't really tell until they are several weeks old and no longer have the "newborn" look. I personally didn't think they looked that much alike, but they do a bit in these pics, so who knows. I am never good at this game
I think that they look alike! Maybe they won't when Macy gets a bit bigger. She looks so sweet! I want to come hold her again. I am only working for a little while on Tuesday I think so maybe we should get together, let me know. I am really wondering what happened at the park the other day now... you should tell:)
From their baby pictures they look identical. I couldn't tell. But, just like what everyone said above, they change SO much after a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see what things will become more dominant.
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
5 comments:
I think they look a b little bit alike, but I can't really tell until they are several weeks old and no longer have the "newborn" look. I personally didn't think they looked that much alike, but they do a bit in these pics, so who knows. I am never good at this game
You can tell that they are sisters.
I think they look alike but they change so much we will just have to wait and see!
I think that they look alike! Maybe they won't when Macy gets a bit bigger. She looks so sweet! I want to come hold her again. I am only working for a little while on Tuesday I think so maybe we should get together, let me know. I am really wondering what happened at the park the other day now... you should tell:)
From their baby pictures they look identical. I couldn't tell. But, just like what everyone said above, they change SO much after a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see what things will become more dominant.
Post a Comment