...in the whole world! Claire and I were talking and I told her she was my favorite girl in all the land and without skipping a beat she said, "In the whole world!" It is true. She is. And I tell her that all the time. It really made me stop and think of how she soaks up everything I say like a sponge and how it will impact her the rest of her life. I always want her to know and feel how special she is...because she is.
I am sitting here at the computer and feeling Macy Bea dance all over the place and I am so excited to hold her in my arms and introduce her to her new family...especially her big sister. I know it will be an adjustment but I look into the face of my sweet Claire and I can't help but feel excited for Macy to have her as a big sister. I know every mom thinks of their kids as the most amazing little bundles ever created and I have kept it no secret that I have a serious love affair with my Clairey Janer. She is sweet, she is sassy, and a little spicy, but seriously, I am so lucky to have this little lady in my life. Oh, Macy Bea, we can't wait to have you join our little family!!
I am sitting here at the computer and feeling Macy Bea dance all over the place and I am so excited to hold her in my arms and introduce her to her new family...especially her big sister. I know it will be an adjustment but I look into the face of my sweet Claire and I can't help but feel excited for Macy to have her as a big sister. I know every mom thinks of their kids as the most amazing little bundles ever created and I have kept it no secret that I have a serious love affair with my Clairey Janer. She is sweet, she is sassy, and a little spicy, but seriously, I am so lucky to have this little lady in my life. Oh, Macy Bea, we can't wait to have you join our little family!!
*Yes, I am aware that she is wearing nothing but her snow white underwear, and I am usually a stickler on posting nudity on my blog, but I couldn't pass up posting her cute face...and the fact that she is indeed only wearing her Snow White's perched on our table, so silly that girl.

5 comments:
You are such a sweet mom kt. If my kids repeated the stuff I say to them to anyone outside our home, DCF would come and take them away!!
What a darling little girl! She is so beautiful! And Katie, I didn't know she was in an actual ad--WOW! My one claim to fame! I LOVE the bows you made! Katie, you have amazing talents! And Jeremy does too. His pottery bowls are awesome. I feel like I have been missing out on so much with you. How much longer until Macey is born? YEA for potty training too!!
She's getting so big! She really is adorable and I too can't wait to see the new edition!
I agree with you that Claire is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. You're going to have to be careful when Macy is born when you tell Claire that she's your favorite girl in the whole world! I always tell my girls... like when I'm talking to Sarah, "You're my favorite 3 year old!" It works for her.
Her eyes are beautiful! I can't wait to see little Macy! I hope all goes well for you. I love your blog it's so springy. I am jealous of Claire that she gets a sister. I really hope I can have a girl next (no i'm not pregnant :)) So Allie can have a sister.
Post a Comment